[PlanetCCRMA] added: galan, freebirth, iiwusynth; updated: soundtracker

Thu Feb 27 19:32:01 2003

* added galan version 0.2.13d-1, a modular audio processing tool.
* added freebirth 0.3.2-1, a simple 16 step drum machine / bass
  sequencer. It only knows about OSS but jacklaunch seem to work fine
  for jack support.
* added iiwusynth 0.2.4-1.cvs from CVS, a very capable software
  synthesizer. You will need to get a soundfont for it (I'm using the
  Fluid soundfont but I don't know if I want to package it, it is
  140Mbytes and does not compress much with conventional compressors).
* updated soundtracker to version 0.6.7pre1. It now has jack support...

A lot more stuff with jack support, that is good :-)
Enjoy!
-- Fernando