[PlanetCCRMA] where do I get help with apt-get?

Jim Ruxton cinetron@passport.ca
Tue Feb 25 22:50:02 2003

Hi does anyone know if there is a newgroup or listserve where I can get
help with apt-get. I seem to have got myself into a bit of a mess. The
last apt-get upgrade I did removed a bunch of packages.  I thought I
could just re-install them but when I try apt-get wants to remove more
packages. Why would this be. Also I get a bunch of conflicts when I try
to do a dist-upgrade. This probably came about by installing some
packages on my own via rpm?? I think I need some serious help to get my
system back in order. Thanks.
Jim