[PlanetCCRMA] next prob: midi doesn't work

Mark Knecht markknecht@comcast.net
Tue Dec 9 07:53:00 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 07:03, Mark Knecht wrote:

> First, please post the output of lsmod and the contents of your
> modules.conf file. We should check that you are trying loading all the
> right drivers, and that they got loaded.

Boy am I blind! I didn't open the email, but just viewed it in the
preview pane. lsmod stuff was definitely there, so no need to do that.

Alsa is certainly loaded.

What do you see if you run kaconnect? Or 'aconnect -lio' ?