[PlanetCCRMA] locale breaking redhat-config-services

Guy Daniel CLOTILDE guy.clotilde@wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 30 23:13:01 2003

Hi

after an upgrade, well I don't know when exactly, redhat-config-services stopped functionning.
It gives now this error message, and this is on my two redhat+planet ccrma machines:

------------------------
[root@localhost dany]# redhat-config-services
/etc/init.d/Services [Errno 2] Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type: '/etc/init.d/Services'
------------------------

meaning that /etc/init.d/Services doesn't exist, indeed.
so I wanted to  post this error message... in english. I changed the locale LANG to C and now redhat-config-services launched without any problem... So the error has a relation with the french locale (and with others locales too maybe).

Pablo, is it the right place to report this or is it totally redhat.com related?

greetings
GuyCLO~
-------------------------------------
#219055 http://counter.li.org
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/
Change your Linux PC in a powerful RythmStation,
with holborn's GMORGAN:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/GMORGAN/
 "Le libéralisme, c'est une doctrine qui pose en priorité que,
  dans un poulailler, les poulets sont totalement libres...
  tout comme le renard." -- Joao Mellao Neto