[PlanetCCRMA] Getting started with Planet CCRMA

spree@tds.net spree@tds.net
Fri Aug 29 09:37:01 2003

Just installed Planet CCRMA software.  Great installation guide.  Thanks!

So now I look forward to experimenting with many applications, although there's one task I'd like to start with; time-scaling audio files.  Anyone want to point me towards an application to get started?  From some initial exploration I understand this task might best be handled with phase vocoder tools.  plainpv from the PVC package, perhaps?  This doesn't have to be real-time or anything.  My intended use is transcription of jazz solos.