[PlanetCCRMA] qjackctl when minimized

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Fri Aug 29 07:11:03 2003

> > Obviously it's not stopped as all the Jack apps are still operating, and
> > it's not even a problem, really. I just wondered if others saw it or
> > whether it was a fluxbox issue.
>
> Maybe flux is remebering the title from when it started or something.
>
> - Steve

Could be. fluxbox isn't perfect. There's a problem being discussed on their
reflector today about running certain java apps that for whatever reason do
not display when running, or appear not to. It turns out that under fluxbox
only they do display, but they are off in some part of display space that's
not visible on the desktop.

I tend to think this problem with qjackctl is just some programming
oversight, but I could send it on to the fluxbox folks and tell them it
works under KDE.

BTW - what are you using that doesn't give you a minimize? Some special
theme? Do you run KDE or something else?

- Mark