[PlanetCCRMA] 8 or 9, any recommendations?

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Aug 28 07:11:02 2003

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 09:41:27PM +0800, not8ohm wrote:
> hi,
>
> Just wondering if anybody had any opinions regarding the stability of
> the various redhat distro's regarding stability, resource consumption etc.

I find redhat 9 to me slightly easier to use for general work (more stuff
works automatically), but I cant compare them for audio work because my
RH8 and 9 boxes have very different audio hardware.

I'm planning to put 9 on my studio pc this evening though, so I can tell
you afterwards :)

- Steve