[PlanetCCRMA] Where does snd-seq get loaded?

Mark Knecht markknecht@comcast.net
Wed Aug 27 20:00:02 2003

Fernando,
   I'm hoping you can point me toward the solution. Rosegarden didn't
run on my Gentoo box, but it did run on my PlanetCCRMA box. After
Googling around a bit I found that snd-seq wasn't loaded on Gentoo, and
modprobe snd-seq fixed the problem. Now I want to make that happen when
I boot.

   However, I'm looking around at my PlanetCCRMA installation and I'm
not finding where that gets loaded in your setup. I thought it was going
to be in modules.conf, but it's not, so I suppose it may be down in some
init file, but I don't know where.

   Do you know where this gets loaded?

Thanks,
Mark