[PlanetCCRMA] midishare, fluidsynth and eventually openmusic

David Brynjar Franzson pd@franzson.com
Tue Aug 26 02:13:02 2003

Hi, has anyone here tried to compile Midishare and Midishare player on the
planet-ccrma? I get an ld error, without any more information.
Would it even be possible to have both of them in the CCRMA repossitory and
make a midishare enabled version of Fluidsynth. All this would allow me to
at least try and compile Ircam-Openmusic, which now has opened a page on
installing on linux (http://www.ircam.fr/equipes/repmus/omlinux/) with links
to midishare and other needed software. Like always, I am to impatient to
wait until it will be included in the planet, and I really need it since I
currently have no access to a mac. Any information on how to pull this off
would be appretiated.
David Brynjar Franzson