[PlanetCCRMA] cinelerra on athlon/duron

Luc Tanguay lucus@sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 21 20:31:01 2003

Hello all,

does anybody use cinelerra on a Duron machine ?

I had cinelerra-1.1.6-1.ath.rpm installed and was working perfectly.
With the new package cinelerra-1.1.7-1.rh90.athlon, it is not usable
anymore.  Here's what happen.  If I press play and the cursor is at the
beginning of the movie, there is no sound and I cannot stop it... I have
to kill cinelerra to make it stops.  However if the cursor is somewhere
else, it works.  Can somebody help me ?

Another question related to APT.  HOw do I automatically get packages
for a different architecture. I have a non-Intel machine and would like
to get all the benefits (packages compiled for Duron/Athlon).

Luc