[PlanetCCRMA] Problem with GDAM

Jonathan Phillips jon@protofunk.org
Wed Aug 13 13:19:27 2003

Still though, the current public releases are significantly deprecated
for real use, unless you are running a redhat7.3 system with patches.

It would be great if there were some maintenance releases released, cuz
when gdam crashes, it takes out the whole system in hard lock.

jon

--
Jonathan Phillips <jon@protofunk.org>