[PlanetCCRMA] Problem with GDAM

Jonathan Phillips jon@protofunk.org
Wed Aug 13 12:49:01 2003

Yes, bpmdj is good...mixxx is alright...

Probably, from a stability standpoint, shouldn't include these mixing
packages yet...I'll keep using mixing software and will give a heads up
when better development releases come out.

There is much development of dj tools for linux, but I think around xmas
time, we should have some more developed tools.

Another software package that is really killer that I'm participating on
is multisync.sf.net : which is akin to apple's isync...a really
excellent tool that is very stable at this point. I use it to sync
evolution, my cell phone, palm, and backup and sync devices over the
web.

thx,
jon

--