[PlanetCCRMA] Latest alsa upgrade

Eric edevost@telaneos.com
Wed Aug 13 05:12:01 2003

--=-q58+7lAOcjz0oB71qPU+

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 13:11, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> If alsa is still working for you, you do not need to worry. I'm working
> on a new version of alsa based on current cvs. When that is out you can
> try installing planetccrma-core again.

Alsa isn't working. It's not dramatical since I'm on holliday's and not
doing any sound for the next few weeks.

Is it possible to downgrade Alsa? What would you think is the best
strategy if I need some sound before you finish the alsa based on the
current cvs?

Thanx a lot,

Eric,

--=-q58+7lAOcjz0oB71qPU+

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 13:11, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE><FONT COLOR="#737373"><I>
If alsa is still working for you, you do not need to worry. I'm working
on a new version of alsa based on current cvs. When that is out you can
try installing planetccrma-core again.
</I></FONT></PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
Alsa isn't working. It's not dramatical since I'm on holliday's and not doing any sound for the next few weeks. <BR>
<BR>
Is it possible to downgrade Alsa? What would you think is the best strategy if I need some sound before you finish the alsa based on the current cvs?<BR>
<BR>
Thanx a lot,<BR>
<BR>
Eric,