[PlanetCCRMA] FIX: pcmcia not loading after recompiling or upgrade

Jonathan Phillips jon@protofunk.org
Sat Aug 9 15:30:03 2003

that all workx great and thx for finding, but i'm having problems with
the most recent acpi kernel being able to use my orinoco (silver)
wireless card...i've tried everything, and it is readable by the system,
but the friggin orinoco_cs module won't load...ie, get the two beeps but
the last is the low one (ie, problem loading).

I think there is some sort of problem with the irq management and
acpi...arg! i've tried tons of stuff...

anybody else having this problem on laptop linux?

acpi! arg!

jon