[PlanetCCRMA] I removed one too many things!

Luc Tanguay lucus@sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 8 10:15:03 2003

Mark,

since apt-get is just a front-end to RPMs, would a 'rpm -qa | grep
the_package_you_want'  command do the work ?

Another trick.  Do a 'rpm -qi a_package'.  The packager field should
contain 'Fernando Lopez-Lezcano.'  Is that true for all the packages on
the Planet ?

You can also try:
# rpm --qf "%{NAME}:%{PACKAGER}\n" -qa |grep Fernando

Luc