[PlanetCCRMA] meterbridge shorthand?

Brian Fahrlander kilroy@kamakiriad.com
Thu Aug 7 14:14:01 2003

--=-LbBiK+kGbMZG4J19Jg1W

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 15:48, Mark Knecht wrote:

> > not execatly elegant though. I could probably implement
> > meterbridge -t dpm 'alsa_pcm:capture_*' quite easily though.
> >
> > - Steve
>=20
> Hi Steve,
>    This would be nice, but please try to make the order of the meters be =
the
> real numerical order on large I/O cards. I'm forever a bit frustrated by:
>=20
> capture_1
> capture_10

    Ya know, I'd just like to see Jack run for more than 1 minute.=20
Seems I'm always trying something with meterbridge that makes it crash.=20
    Is there some list of 'ports' like the above?  I ran jack_dsp and
got only capture_1 &2, and playback_1&2.  With something like 50
settings on this SBLive, you'd think there'd be more than four
'channels' on there...

    Meterbridge IS nice, by the way...I hesitate to say 'indispensable'.
--=20
Brian Fahrl=C3=A4nder          GNU/Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technoma=
ICQ  5119262

--=-LbBiK+kGbMZG4J19Jg1W

--=-LbBiK+kGbMZG4J19Jg1W--