[PlanetCCRMA] Suddenly no midi

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Sep 15 07:01:01 2002

Hi Carr,

It might be that the number of midi device you are using is different. It
happens with hotplug. You might also try pmidi -l to  see if there are any
midi port available. But anyway I think if you try pd -mididev 2 or
onother number you might get better luck. If the lights on the midisport
are flashing, chances are that you have midi running on your laptop. Let
me know.

Good luck

 --* Juan