[PlanetCCRMA] Up and running! and Ardour

Jeffrey Roach roach_jeffrey@yahoo.com
Sat Sep 14 18:58:01 2002

Hello again,
  I created /tape1 and was able to start a new
session.
  Now I am trying to import an audio file but I get an
error message when it tries to access the database,

Can't access the soundfile database at/root/sfdb

  I tried creating a folder and empty file in /root
called sfdb.  I also tried creating a folder and file
in it called sfdb.
  Can anyone help with this?  Any ideas with this
Mark?
  Thank you.

Jeff