[PlanetCCRMA] first "Nano HOWTO": usb midi and midisports

Thu Sep 12 13:06:01 2002

> Hi All, I added the first "Nano HOWTO" to the Planet CCRMA
> pages. It tries to document what we did with Juan Reyes to get
> a Midisport 2x2 USB MIDI interface (sort off) working under
> RedHat 7.3 and the Planet system

Well, I'm testing and it's not working :-) I'm trying with pd
and its "Test Audio and MIDI" patch, pd opens the midi ports,
midi output works but input does not (but the input LED in the
MidiSport blinks). Same with Muse, input does not work.

Juan: do you have this working at home both ways?
-- Fernando