[PlanetCCRMA] acpi kernel reboot errors

Carr Wilkerson carrlane@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Sep 8 20:03:01 2002

Hi again,
	When doing the apt-get install for the single processor non-acpi
kernel, I got this...

Executing RPM (-i)...
package kernel-up-2.4.19-2.ll.acpi (which is newer than
kernel-up-2.4.19-1.ll) is already installed
Executing RPM (-U)...
error: failed dependencies:
	kernel-up = 2.4.19-1.ll is needed by
alsa-driver-2.4.19-1.ll-0.9.0-36
E: Sub-process /bin/rpm returned an error code (1)
E: Sub-process /bin/rpm returned an error code (1)

What'd ya think?

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002,
Fernando

--
Carr L. Wilkerson, Jr.
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)