[PlanetCCRMA] Default Kernel

Sun Sep 8 14:59:01 2002

> Is there any reason why I would not want to make the default kernel the
> new planetccrma kernel?

No reason. I usually test it first to make sure it runs and then change
the default. I don't erase the previous one, you never know.

> PS I will be using the Midisport 2x2.  I saw previous planetccrma
> threads about this and will be attempting to try this today, too.

We did not manage to make it work all the way, or at least consistently. I
have to tune the fxload rpm that you will need to load the firmware. I
guess I should add a small island on this to the planet.

-- Fernando