[PlanetCCRMA] added: sweep, rh8: synaptic, unison

Thu Oct 24 14:06:01 2002

* added sweep 0.5.9, a sound wave editor. Currently only works under oss
  emulation, alsa support is broken.
* added tlb 1.0.6, the Trivial Database, needed to build sweep.

RedHat 8:

* added unison 2.9.1, a file sync tool (and supporting ocaml programs)
* added synaptic 0.24.1, a gui front end to apt.

Started adding proper RedHat 8.0 menu entries to the programs, I was
alerted to the new scheme when rebuilding the Synaptic rpm (that I
originally got from Freshrpms). Sweep has now a menu entry, others to
follow...

-- Fernando