[PlanetCCRMA] updated: lilypond, ecasound, ecawave, etc

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Wed Oct 23 17:58:01 2002

Fernando,
   You're doing an amazing job with this. If you want, I'll drive up and
take you out for a beer and Empanadas at Jose's one of these days. In the
meantime, all of our thanks!

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: planetccrma-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
[mailto:planetccrma-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU]On Behalf Of Fernando Pablo
Lopez-Lezcano
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 5:54 PM
To: planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Cc: Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano
Subject: [PlanetCCRMA] updated: lilypond, ecasound, ecawave, etc

After a LOT of compiles, recompiles, spec file tuneups, rebuilds and so on
I have now lilypond and ecasound working on RedHat 8.0. The 8.0 repository
(of sound only apps) is almost done. Both updates were also propagated to
the 7.2 and 7.3 repositories, and that was YAP (Yet Another Pain :-)

So:
* lilypond: up to version 1.6.6
* ecasound: up to version 2.2.0pre3
* ecawave: up to version 0.5dev1

Now I have to take a deep breath and see what else is missing... and I
have to read the whole thing looking for gotchas in the docs with regards
to 8.0. Slowly getting there. I'm sick of compiling :-)

Enjoy!