[PlanetCCRMA] RE: [Jackit-devel] cannot connect to jack server - cannot connect to default JACK server

R Parker rtp405@yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 15:33:00 2002

--- Mark Knecht <mknecht@controlnet.com> wrote:
> Fernando,
>    I did not have this section in that file.
>
>    I'm thinking cron...

No cron.

You're simply setting configuration options which
apply upon starting X...there should be man pages for
xfree86-4 or whatever it's called.

Maybe it doesn't matter but I think server sections
can go at the top of the config  file.

Ron