[PlanetCCRMA] mammut, mix, OM, Csound, Cecilia (?)

Mon Oct 21 18:40:02 2002

> > Thanks for the pointers and comments. Mammut seems easy to add (compiles
> > without problems). I'll add a new page to Planet CCRMA with suggestions
> > and the correspoding links so that I can add them when time permits.
> > Another in the pipeline (suggestion sent off the list) is Rosegarden 4.
>
> Is there anything we can do to help? I have access to a few RH machines,
> and can probalby build 7.3 and 8.0 RPMs if I brush up on my specfiles.

Any help would be appreciated. Having tested srpms of packages would be a
big bonus. Making sure that something compiles and that the package is
sound (ie: it includes all files that should be there) takes a long time.
Hunting for all the requirements (so that you don't have to :-) during the
build process is also very time consuming... Sometimes things are not so
bad when there are already spec files out there but most of the times I
have to tweak them to (what I hope is) perfection (yeah right :-)

-- Fernando