[PlanetCCRMA] unresolved symbols from alsa drivers

Mon Oct 21 17:05:01 2002

> >   apt-get install kernel-up#2.4.19-1.ll@i686
>
> ah, that sounds logical, I'll do that.
> Is it in one of the iso's also?

It should be in the 7.2 and 7.3 iso's. But I have to update them, there
have been many changes since the last release.

> Regarding the iso's generally, should I even use one since there is none
> for redhat 8.0?

No iso's yet for 8.0. ISO images were just meant to be able to sneaker-net
planet ccrma home when you have good connectivity somewhere else, it is
not necessary to use them, just convenient in some cases. The 8.0 stuff is
not yet complete or stable enough for an iso at this point and all my time
is being spent in trying to get various software packages to compile...

-- Fernando