[PlanetCCRMA] Couple of issues

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Oct 20 02:48:01 2002

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 12:33:06 -0700, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > snd seems unhappy with the fftw libraries installed
>
> What kind of error do you see?

[root@meta swh]# apt-get install snd-motif
Reading Package Lists... Done
Collecting File Provides... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  snd-motif: Depends: libfftw.so.2
             Depends: librfftw.so.2
E: Sorry, broken packages

> A general warning, the redhat 8.0 port is not yet complete and I have not
> done much testing at all. Read the changelog in the Planet CCRMA site for
> things that I have discovered are NOT working at all. In most cases I
> believe it will be better to upgrade to newer versions instead of trying
> to make things work.

OK, thanks, well, most things seem to be working fine. I'l shout if I spot
anything.

Thanks,
   Steve