[PlanetCCRMA] mammut, mix, OM, Csound, Cecilia (?)

Sat Oct 19 12:40:02 2002

> > > I would like to ask Planet-CCRMA if there is any plan for adding any of
> > >the following apps MAMMUT (it's really cool) and Mix (NOTAM), Open Music
> > > (IRCAM), Csound + Cecilia. Also, what about Ardour RPM?
> >
> > Mammut:
> >   could be, but it looks very similar to ceres3 (which is part of the
> > repository). Apparently it is also a frequency domain tool as is ceres3. What
> > is the difference?
>
> I quote you a few lines from the Mammut Manual:

Thanks for the pointers and comments. Mammut seems easy to add (compiles
without problems). I'll add a new page to Planet CCRMA with suggestions
and the correspoding links so that I can add them when time permits.
Another in the pipeline (suggestion sent off the list) is Rosegarden 4.

-- Fernando