[PlanetCCRMA] Couple of issues

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Oct 19 11:59:01 2002

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 07:27:40 +0100, Steve Harris wrote:
> Now to find out if audacity still hangs my machine...

audacity seems fine now, but muse still makes the machine lock up. Even
when run as an ordinary user. Very worrying.

Any ideas? I'm running the RH8.0 version AFAICT:

[swh@meta swh]$ rpm -qi muse
Name        : muse                         Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 0.5.3b                            Vendor: (none)
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Mon 14 Oct 2002
22:01:28 EDT
Install date: Sat 19 Oct 2002 07:10:31 EDT      Build Host:
cmn25.Stanford.EDU
Group       : Applications/Sound            Source RPM:
muse-0.5.3b-1.src.rpm
Size        : 9263989                          License: GPL
Signature   : (none)
URL         : http://muse.seh.de
Summary     : Midi Music Editor
Description :
MusE is a MIDI/Audio sequencer with recording and editing capabilities.

    Werner Schweer <ws@seh.de>

- Steve