[PlanetCCRMA] freqtweak

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Tue Oct 15 10:56:02 2002

Fernando,
   I've been trying for two days, with Jesse's help, to build this freqtweak
application he's done, but all to no avail. IF you get a chance and can
figure out what's failing with his configuration program, I sure would
appreciate it. From all the raves going on out there, I know you're
eventually going to want it on your site, but for now it's very beta so
probably better to try and figure out how to build his code rather than
doing a real RPM.

   Anyway, I'll probably install it within minutes of you announcing you've
solved the problem.

Thanks,
Mark