[PlanetCCRMA] midi keyboard

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Fri Nov 22 07:55:02 2002

Carlos,
   Why are you sorry? This sounds good!

   We are going to need Fernando or someone from the Alsa list to help us
understand why your system is using one card for MIDI in and another for
MIDI out. That's way beyond me. (Unfortunately!)

   Glad you have a little more functionality.

Cheers,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: planetccrma-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
[mailto:planetccrma-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU]On Behalf Of Carlos
Figueiredo - Ritualnet
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 7:42 AM
To: markknecht@attbi.com; planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Subject: Re: [PlanetCCRMA] midi keyboard

Mark,

Connected to Midi in on the second soundcard and it's working perfectly.
Sorry :)
It seems to notice the midi in on the SBLIVE (soundcard2) and the 2 midi
out's in my STA Hoontech c2000, wich confused me and I still don't know why!
Probably my ignorance as the material is usually right. Ok, one more step
into turning Linux into a serious music machine.

Cheers,

Carlos