[PlanetCCRMA] midi keyboard

carlosfigueiredo@ritualnet.pt carlosfigueiredo@ritualnet.pt
Fri Nov 22 02:19:01 2002

I have two soundcards and both have midi input, maybe there's some
configuration to make in /etc/modules.conf that I previously did not make? the
strange thing is that kaconnect sees the inputs (all 3). I'll try to connect
to my other soundcard and see what happens, and try to test it with PD.

thanks...