[PlanetCCRMA] updates: muse, sweep, ceres3, ezusbmidi, etc

Sun Nov 17 21:09:01 2002

A bunch of updates:

* muse to version 0.6.0pre3
* sweep to version 0.5.10a
* freqtweak to version 0.4.5

* updated ezusbmidi (the gpl firmware drivers for the Midisport
interfaces) and related packages, see the usb midi Nano HOWTO (new
hotplug packages, support for the 1x1, easier configuration, no need to
unplug midi while loading firmware). Although I tested all of this
separately I do not have the MIDI interface here at home so more testing
will happen tomorrow. Thanks to Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas for his help.

* added binary packages for the NVIDIA drivers for 2.4.19-1.ll, see the
changelog for details. I have not tested this, whoever has those cards
let me know what happens if you try it out :-)

-- Fernando