[PlanetCCRMA] jack memory leak?

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Wed Nov 13 13:37:01 2002

Hi,
   I'm early in looking for this, but wondered if anyone else has seen any
evidence of jack having a memory leak? I've noticed over the course of a day
or two that memory is getting used up and not released, at least according
to 'top'. In most of those cases I've run lots of applications and couldn't
say who the culprit was, and I still really can't.

   However, this morning I rebooted my machine and tried an experiment.

1) Reboot, open 1 Eterm, and run top - 50128K used

2) Start Jack (using PlanetCCRMA jackstart, if important) - 84776K used

3) 4 hours later - 87380 used

   It's not a perfect experiment as I used the Eterm that was open to run
nslookup and dig a few times, but it is interesting.

   Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

Thanks,
Mark