[PlanetCCRMA] updated: ams, mplayer & misc

Tue Nov 12 18:05:02 2002

* ams updated to version 1.5.3c, has shorter port names and works
correctly with the current jack and qjackconnect (tested with the
example jack patch, the example patches are in /usr/share/ams).

* mplayer updated to 0.9pre9.

Also updated (again) alsaplayer, freqtweak and pd to release 3, in the
previous build I stored the menu entries in the wrong directory for 7.2
and 7.3 (System instead of Multimedia). Note to self: must pay attention
when copying and pasting :-) Sorry for the bandwidth waste.

I forgot to mention yesterday that ladspa-sdk was also updated (to
version 1.12), it now includes the latest (version 1.1) ladspa.h header
file.

-- Fernando