[PlanetCCRMA] GPG-Pubkey Problem

Michael H. Smith mhslaw@bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 5 19:27:01 2002

I happened upon your site tonight and was delighted.  I am currently
working on installing the rpms and then plan to install Ardour.  I
started following your step by step instructions for a Redhat 8.0
install.  The apt links on your site gave a Not Found error - URL not
found, so I went to freshrpms and downloaded the same apt rpm files.
 That worked fine and I installed them on the system.  I then modified
the sources.list file and apt.conf files as you indicated. However, when
I tried to run apt-get update, I got an error message stating that there
were two or more versions of the package gpg-pubkey on my system.  Being
a relative Linux newbie, I can't figure out how to fix this problem.
 Can you help?

Mike