[PlanetCCRMA] Planet CCRMA kernel - capaibilities

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Sun Dec 29 18:25:02 2002

Fernando,
   Thanks for the info. To follow on, does this method of starting jackd
then extend to Ardour also? As I understand Paul's view, everything
needs to be running with this level of capabilities, not just jack. I
could have this wrong though.

Thanks,
Mark