[PlanetCCRMA] What 's the best RH 8.0 install configuration for the Red Planet?

Thu Dec 26 17:08:01 2002

> wich is the best install configuration for RH 8.0 to get ready for The Red
> Planet ISO? have i to install the whole distro or is better that's i
> make i choice of the indispensable packets?

I usually install the whole thing so that is what I would recommend
(provided you have the space). You could also install the workstation
install and include the development tools. You may be missing packages
but those will be downloaded from the site by apt when you install the
ccrma packages - obviously it is less download time if you have them
already installed.

-- Fernando