[PlanetCCRMA] updated: alsa drivers.... finally!

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Mon Dec 16 14:59:01 2002

Fernando,
   No matter what the delay, we all thank you for the hard work you do to
make our lives so much easier. I can't even imaging trying to get all this
running myself.

Thanks!!!

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: planetccrma-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
[mailto:planetccrma-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU]On Behalf Of Fernando Pablo
Lopez-Lezcano
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 2:44 PM
To: planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Subject: [PlanetCCRMA] updated: alsa drivers.... finally!

Finally, I have just updated the ALSA drivers to today's CVS. Hopefully
more frequent updates will follow (sorry for the delay on this one).
Detailed instructions on how to upgrade can be found in the Planet CCRMA
web page Changelog. Currently packages are available for the 2.4.19-1.ll
up and smp kernels, 2.4.19-2.ll.acpi will follow shortly.

Enjoy!