[PlanetCCRMA] HDSP 9652 patch - Failed Dependencies

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Mon Dec 9 18:47:01 2002

Steve,
   I completely agree and use both ext3 and reiserfs on other systems.
This is a new system and I just hadn't gotten around to converting ext2
to ext3 yet. No time like the present...

   However, I think that just helps me after the pushing of the reset
button. I'd sure like to figure out why I have to push the reset button
in the first place!

Mark