[PlanetCCRMA] SSM 0.2.0rc tarball

Mon Dec 9 09:52:01 2002

> > > http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=62620
> > >
> > > Any chance of an RPM of it? Its full of JACKy goodness and has improved
> > > LADSPA support.
> >
> > I was waiting for it :-) Do you know if the name has changed? (from
> > SpiralSynthModular to spiralmodular - that seems to be the name of the
> > new tarball). Where did you get the link, I was looking on and off at
> > the main page and I missed it...
>
> I just clicked on the files link, Dave told me it was there.
>
> I think the binary is now spiralsynthmodular, but I'm not sure.

Yes, that's correct, all lower case and the tarball is named just
spiralmodular. I compile it yesterday as a test. One of the plugin
directories is empty (and triggers a configure error) - the name is
SpiralLoopPlugin, my guess is that it has not been yet ported to the new
architecture. The ScopePlugin is not built, maybe again porting issues.

Unless somebody in the list really needs those plugins I'll create new
rpms. Even then it would be possible to downgrade to the older version
if necessary (I'll leave the older rpms in the site).

-- Fernando