[PlanetCCRMA] MidiSport 2X2 problems

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Wed Dec 4 11:03:00 2002

Hi,
   Back from Windows world...

   Pulling the USB cable was sufficient to make Windows happy. Plugging
it back in allowed Windows to load the correct firmware and MIDI started
working again.That's cool.

   Unfortunately, Linux wasn't as sophisticated. Upon going back into
Linux on a warm boot, (Windows firmware still in the 2X2?) Kudzu then
tells me that my MidiSport 2X2 is MISSING!

   Wonder if I need to turn Kudzu off completely?

Mark