[PlanetCCRMA] RE: [Rosegarden-user] RG make issue:undefined symbol: __ti15QGPluginManager

Tue Dec 3 17:25:02 2002

> Fernando,
>    Welcome back from your travels. I hope you had a good time.

Yes, it was good. Coming back was a bit of a problem, the flight was
cancelled (fuel leak, good they found that before taking off :-) so we
had to wait a whole extra day and a half (at Santiago, Chile, I was
there giving some talks at a University on Linux & Music & Sound...)

>    I don't know what's going on with this problem. I do not, at this
> time, think it's necessarily the Planet RPMs. I've checked 3 of my
> machines. The two running KDE are fine. The one running fluxbox is
> not.Why should that matter?

I'm a bit unclear on what the problem is. A problem when compiling
rosegarden? Do I assume you are using redhat 7.3?

>    If you could just verify what C compiler was used in creating the Qt
> RPM you provide I would appreciate it greatly.

If you are talking about 7.3 then the qt you are using is the one that
comes with RedHat. I'm only supplying qt3 rpms (at Planet CCRMA) for
RedHat 7.2.

-- Fernando