[PhDs] [Grads] Bike rack extraction

matt matt at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Apr 24 12:24:58 PDT 2024

At last week’s town hall I drummed up a lot of enthusiasm for a bold mission to gear up and rescue the poor bike rack completely overgrown by the bushes on the south side of the concrete wall around the air conditioner machinery across from the exterior door near Studio D:

	https://www.google.com/maps/@37.4208363,-122.1724148,105m/data=!3m1!1e3?entry=ttu

It looks like next week we will still have some cool weather, so let’s find a mutually good time; RSVP if you’d like to participate:

	https://www.when2meet.com/?24764308-3Uh5h

Gear = goggles, long sleeved shirts for branches to attack, clippers, loppers…

Result = new bike parking in the much more suitable area on the WEST of the weird concrete quasi-building.

Thanks,
-Matt

  --
CCRMA Executive Director (he, his, him)
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~matt     650-723-4971 x304

If you have received this email outside of your working hours, feel free to respond when you are back at work.