[PhDs] Trip Invite to The TANK

Barbara Nerness bnerness at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 15 15:18:46 PDT 2024

Dear CCRMA, Ethnomusicology, and Musicology PhDs,

I would like to invite you to join the composers on our trip from May 4-9 to The TANK<https://tanksounds.org/> in Rangely, Colorado. We are bringing soprano Manuela Freua with us to rehearse/record 9 different works in the space.

We unfortunately can't offer any funding for travel, accommodation, or time in The Tank, but you are welcome to join us and observe/hang out! I am happy to share details like where we're staying, how we're getting there, etc. Please let me know!

Happy Spring,
Barbara

<><><>

Barbara Nerness

PhD Candidate, Computer-Based Music Theory and Acoustics | Stanford

MA, Music, Science, and Technology | Stanford

Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)

barbaranerness.com<http://www.barbaranerness.com/>