[PhDs] Fwd: [H&S Stud Admin] FW: Teaching Opportunity in PWR for Stanford Students from All Disciplines Completing Doctorates in 2019-20 and 2020-21 - Please Share

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 29 11:49:03 PDT 2021

Hi crew,

For any of you who will be graduating this year and are looking for something to keep you in the area: this looks like a very interesting opportunity!

Nette

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Susan Jeanette Weersing <weersing at stanford.edu>
> Subject: [H&S Stud Admin] FW: Teaching Opportunity in PWR for Stanford Students from All Disciplines Completing Doctorates in 2019-20 and 2020-21 - Please Share
> Date: March 26, 2021 at 5:31:11 PM PDT
> To: "hsstudadmin at lists.stanford.edu" <hsstudadmin at lists.stanford.edu>, "hsdirector-gr at lists.stanford.edu" <hsdirector-gr at lists.stanford.edu>
>
> Dear DGS and Staff Colleagues,
>
> Below and attached please see information about a job opportunity in PWR for students who completed their doctoral degree in 2019-2020 or who will finish this year, 2020-21. Please share with students that you think qualified and who may have interest in this terrific opportunity.
>
> Have a great weekend everyone!
>
> Best,
>
> Suzi
>
> Please note: I may not regularly check or respond to email in the evening or on weekends. Be assured that I will respond as soon as possible, likely the next business day.

> Susan J. Weersing
> She/her/hers
> Associate Dean, Graduate and Undergraduate Studies
> School of Humanities and Sciences
> Building 80
> Stanford University
> weersing at stanford.edu <mailto:weersing at stanford.edu>
> (650) 723-1205

***
Please note: I do not regularly check or respond to email in the evenings or on weekends. Your understanding and patience are appreciated! I shall respond as soon as I am able, most often the following business day.
***
Nette Worthey
CCRMA Administrator
Dept. of Music, Stanford