[PhDs] Fwd: [H&S Stud Admin] Spring Graduate Research Opportunity (GRO) and GRO Modern British History and Culture (GRO-MBHC) Awards - Info-Session: Thursday, March 4, 2021 (2p-3p)

Jack Atherton lja at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 1 14:08:01 PST 2021

I got this on the second time I applied for it! It's worth applying for if
you think you can use it.