[neuromusiclab] Pilot Study Participation Needed [please]

Marise van Zyl marise at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 27 11:06:16 PST 2024

Hi all,

I am finally piloting my VR performance study and desperately need piano-playing participants for the pilot. The maximum time needed for participation is ~3 hours, but it should be less (the actual blocks are 23 minutes long and there are only 3). The 3 hours also don’t have to be consecutive. There is no capping involved.

I need at least 3 to 4 DUET pairs, so please fill in this When2Meet as liberally as you can and I will contact you to schedule sessions.

https://www.when2meet.com/?23875989-59v9R

NB: you will be required to play piano. Right hand only. I attach images of the scores so you can judge if you’ll be able to play it.

Thank you in advance for your participation, I really appreciate it! (as does my dissertation)

Best,

Marise