[neuromusiclab] seeking lab members for online survey pilot

kathleen at ccrma.Stanford.EDU kathleen at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu May 11 20:58:51 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I'd be super grateful if you could spare some time (≤ 30 min) to take my
survey! The task is listening to a short musical excerpt and providing
textual free-responses on expressivity. I'm trying to get a few
blasts out on other lists. Here's the link:

https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1NAkqvzLTx8lMay

Heads up: there is also a second survey in the works, which I may
solicit participants for when it is ready for piloting. Thank you so
much in advance!

Best,
Kathleen