[neuromusiclab] This Friday (tomorrow) Lab meeting at 12:30pm (July 22)

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jul 21 17:10:02 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

We'll meet at zoom 12:30pm tomorrow Friday. (we go back to 12pm next
week).

I will present some summary of somatosensory system and audiotactile
research studies.
Then we'll have a feedback session of the 2nd half of Hannah's cadence
behavioral study poster.
Also we'll hear about updates from Barbara and Marise.

Next week Friday (July 29) we will have a longer meeting, 12pm -
1:30-ish, for Noah's SMPC talk and Kathleen & Hannah's poster practice &
feedback session.

see you soon,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308